Thursday 16 September 2010

Vogues Fashion night out

What a night. It was London fashion combined with glamour, sparkles, high heels, cocktails and champagne!

Getting ready for London’s top fashion night out took me two secs, just threw on a pair of leatherette leggings and stole my favourite leopard print blouse (from our new collection) from the rail in our studio…Sssshhhh!. First stop was to McQueen to join my flatmate Pauline who is head of PR for McQueen and Pelayo from katelovesme.net

McQueen had free flowing cocktails all night, so I hung around for a while, while I oogled over the current winter collections…omg …so outrageously amazing, if I was ridiculously  rich I would definitely bankrupt myself on buying loads from this collection. After this we ran off to Georgina Goodman who had a photobooth in her shop with a wind machine….thats it…we were in there! And her shoe collection was so rock….i have already spotted a pair of boots I want. Then on to Margiela’s store which is like one of the most beautiful stores if have ever seen! After all of that, there was a Matthew Williamson party, but, my bed was calling louder! night nightxx




  





No comments:

Post a Comment