Thursday 25 November 2010

A BIT OF BLING!

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, i am in China, and have been here for almost a month getting our Summer 2011 collection samples, and its looking super amazing..lots of maxis, lace, crochet, cording, amazing prints, and a color palate for all tastes. I cant wait for you all to see it.
I have done my work now i just have to sit and wait to see the sampling trickle out and make necessary changes, and while i have had some spare time on my hands, i thought i would pop up another blog post for you all.
I had some spare time yesterday, so i popped out to do something different this time..instead of shopping i went to get some nail art, so not the kinda thing i would ever do, but i thought what the hell...why not.






No comments:

Post a Comment