Sunday 6 March 2011

BEAUTIFUL SOUTH AFRICA

My year got off to a busy start...first stop South Africa, for a well deserved break with my family and boyfriend/business partner.
As soon as you land in South Africa, everything slows down. It took me a week to adjust to the calmness of it all after the madness of London.
My first stop was Durban, Super hot and chilled. For almost a whole week,  I just sat in my old room and read, stared out the window looking at the ocean, chilled with friends, walks on the beach and ate loads of delicious food :)
Whilst in Capetown, we went on many adventures and took loads of beautiful pics, so i thought to share them with u all.
Capetown is my favourite place in the world!



























1 comment:

  1. Pics are beautiful , i want holidays too...

    ReplyDelete