Monday 9 May 2011

Time to Take Down the Bunting..

Celebrating a complete strangers' wedding is a weird concept when you sit back and think about it. I can't believe it's already been a week... bit slow getting the pics I took on the day uploaded but it has been an incredibly busy week (filled with an amazing photoshoot for the Autumn/Winter collection... watch this space!) Such an amazing day. I'm trying not to reminisce though, instead I'm just going to make sure more days like this happen this summer..
Spent most of the day hopping between the street parties that were happening all over Shoreditch, bit of a contrast to the events over in Westminister.

Paper Hat Beak accessory

  
  
 
Channeling THAT Geri Halliwell dress via luxe hollywood glam.

 

So when is Prince Harry getting married? Soon I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment