Thursday 23 June 2011

Gracing the Rooftops- Sammy Skirt




Gracing the Rooftops is our new styling campaign designed specifically for you!! We always wonder who the brains behind collections are and here is a chance for you to get a unique view into the style of Michelle Goldie's wardrobe. See our style ideas for the key pieces of the current collection, and share your ideas and tips with us too! We would love, love, LOVE to see some of you guys in our fashions and share tips with you. Just tag your pics on our Facebook page.

Let us know what you think of Michelle's look!!


Recenctly i have gone a little crazy for stripes, i duno, maybe since i dyed my hair dark, my whole wardrobe doesnt suit me anymore (gonna have to carboot sale it all) and now all i suit is plainer, dots, stripes....things.
I had a little trip to H&M yesterday and picked myself up a bag full of goodies, one of them is the top i am wearing.
I love this skirt because its simple, you can wear it on your summer holiday, in the winter with a jumper and tights....blaaahh and so on...(can be worn hightwaisted or on hips)
So i paired it with my stripy top and sudded belt, and Belstaff boots (for the added height).

We also have this skirt in Coral, Cobalt blue, Orange and Green.

Top: H&M
Belt: portobello market (vintage market on a friday)
Hat:  Spitz Mkt (during the week)
Boots: Belstaff





5 comments:

  1. great post and blog

    also love chloe too

    kiss rouli

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cool that your on the roof! I would love to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I love the stripey tee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually in love with that stripey top - need it! x

    ReplyDelete