Thursday 1 September 2011

Meet Charlotte!


Wearing:
Shirt: Vintage
Shorts: Topshop
Tee: Illustrated People
Scarf: Bought in China.
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Topshop
Ring: Pamela Love for Topshop
Bandana:  Topshop
Bracelets: Saints bracelets I picked up on holiday.


WE ASKED Charlotte A FEW QUESTIONS:

What do you do at Goldie?
I'm a design intern.

What were you doing before your internship? 
I was at University of East London studying Fashion Design & Fashion Management.

London fashion or Essex fashion?
LONDON.

Favourite place in London?
Shoreditch.. I like the diversity of people - everyone is wearing something different. They all have a different style.

What has been the best thing about your Summer so far? 
I went to China with Michelle as part of my internship. I went to V Festival as well.. Chase & Status were amazing!!!

What are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
I'm going away to Turkey at the end of September with a friend.

What was your favorite Autumn/Winter Collections?
I loved Louis Vuitton, Burberry Prorsum, Roberto Cavalli and Alexander Wang.

What can't you live without in you're handbag? 
My phone, my oyster card and my Benefit makeup.

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe? 
The boots I'm wearing in my photo.. they're from Topshop and my paisley Georgia Cape by Goldie.

What is your favourite item from the Goldie Autumn Winter Collection and why?
I like the Marina Dress in maroon - it's cute and girly but the studs on the collar give it an edge.

What are you listening to on your i-pod? 
Friendly Fires, Kings of Leon and Chromeo.

Who are your style icons? 
I like what Rachel Bilson wears - she has good style. Kate Bosworth is cool.

What are your ultimate goals for the future? 
To work my way to the top of the fashion industry.

6 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! And love Rachel Bilson too!


    xx THE CHEAP


    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute interview! Love the boots. :-)

    PS. I'll be in London for a weekend at the end of Sept, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this's cute!i like her vintage stuff!




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!
    such a wonderful blog, keep up your awesome work!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview and lovely look!

    Fashiable

    ReplyDelete