Wednesday 16 November 2011

Meet Shivani!




Tracey Jacket – Goldie London
Sophie Jacket – Goldie London
Tshirt – Zara
Jeans – Topshop
Shoes – boutique in Tokyo, Japan
Necklace – Topshop
Watch – Michael Kors
Bangles – Thailand
Bag – Vintage

We asked Shivani a few questions...

What do you do at Goldie? 
I'm Merchandising Manager.

What were you doing before your job?
Travelling - backpacking around Japan and Thailand.

Favourite place in London?
I love Portabello when I'm in the West and Brick Lane when I'm in the East.

Favourite place to go shopping? 
I'm a born and bred London girl so nothing compares to Oxford Street. You can just about find every shop here.

What are you most looking forward to this Winter?
I can't wait for Christmas, the whole family gets together.

What were your favourite Summer collections?
Chanel and Givenchy.

What can't you live without?
My Blackberry and iPod touch.

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My Michael Kors watch - I wear it everyday.

What is your favourite item from the Goldie Autumn/Winter collection and why?
My favourite item is the Sophie Jacket which I have in two colours. It's now my wardrobe staple.

What are you listening to on your iPod?
Adele, Snow Patrol, and the Glee soundtrack (lame I know - but so addictive!)

Who are your style icons?
Olivia Palermo knows how to put together the best outfits.

2 comments:

  1. She has the cutest smile! :)

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love. you look fabulous here. both jackets are divine. Don't you just love fall. super glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a east coast girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete