Friday 9 December 2011

Gracing the Rooftops - Leisha Dress

Gracing the rooftops is our styling campaign especially for you! We always wonder about the brains behind a collection and here is a chance for you to see the style of Michelle Goldie's wardrobe. We give you a sneak peak into our style ideas for key pieces of the current collection.

We would love, love, love to see some of you in our fashions... Post a photo of you wearing Goldie on our facebook page! 





Jumper: Goldie Tyler 
Dress: Goldie Leisha dress
Boots: Vintage
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Today I'm wearing our gorgeous Leisha Dress, it's one of my favourite maxi dresses from the A/W 2011 collection! I've paired it with one of our Tyler jumpers, because lets face it, it's freezing!! It works so well for either summer evenings with sandals or a chunky knit and boots for the winter months.



3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures, so vintage, so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics :)

    I have just inaugurate my Blog, hope you like it :)

    http://wedowelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is gorgeous!

    Btw, I'm a fashion blogger, I would love to collaborate with Goldie London, could you give me the right e-mail to ask? thanks!


    LOVE DRESS GIVEAWAY!!!
    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete