Wednesday 7 December 2011

Meet Devon!



Coat: H&M
Jacket: TJ Maxx
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Boutique in Bermuda
Shoes: A little shop in Italy
Bag: TJ Maxx

We asked Devon a few of questions...

What do you do at Goldie?
I am the merchandising assistant

What were you doing before your internship?
I was studying in London for my study abroad program.

Favourite place in London?
My favorite place in London is either Portabello Market (I love all the old knickknacks) or Hyde Park. It's so relaxing to walk through it with friends and just sit and talk. Winter Wonderland is absolutely beautiful.

Favourite place to go shopping?
In the States, I would probably say the mall near me (it's HUGE!), but in London, you can never go wrong with shopping on Oxford Street.

What are you most looking forward to this Winter?
Christmas! I'll be back in America by then, so I'll be able to celebrate it with my family

What were your favourite summer collections?
Prabal Gurung, Roland Mouret and Lanvin

What can't you live without?
Diet Coke (I know it's horrible, but I drink it every day), watermelon, and chapstick

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My favorite item would have to be my black American Apparel dress. I got it as a gift a few years back, so not only does it have sentimental value, but it's also fantastic to have! You can wear it over 20 different ways, so it's like a new outfit every time you wear it.

What is your favourite item from the Goldie Autumn/Winter collection and why?
I would have to say either the Marina dress or the Naomi dress. I love the studs on the Marina dress that gives it a bit of an edge, and the velvet on the Naomi dress makes it very interesting to look at.

What are you listening to on your iPod?
I (unfortunately) don't have an Ipod, but I love the Civil Wars, Gin Wigmore, and Missy Higgins.

Who is your style icon?
Probably Emma Watson. I love her. She always looks flawless and completely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment