Wednesday 18 January 2012

Meet...Tany!




Jacket: H&M
Scarf: Reiss
Jeans: Zara
Dress: Dasha Dress by Goldie
Boots: Aleira 
Bag: H&M


What do you do at Goldie? 
I'm a merchandising and production intern.

What were you doing before your internship? 
I am a Fashion and Design Management student at the AMD Fashion Academy in Hamburg, Germany.

Favourite Place in London? 
Bricklane, because you can get one of pieces.

Favourite place to go shopping? 
I love Oxford Street as you can find every high street brand there.

What are you most looking forward to this Spring?
The weather and the opportunity of wearing nice dresses and getting rid of the big jackets

What are your favourite designers at the moment?
Love the shirts of  'Don't believe the hype'  and everything from ' Drykorn for beautiful people'

What can't you live without? 
The sun and my lipstick

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My leather biker boots with studs on.

What is your favourite item from the Goldie Spring collection?
I would say Isabella Dress, because of the fabric mix and it looks classic and cute.

What are you listening to on your iPod? 
I like a mix of everything, but I listen to Bruno Mars a lot.

Who is your style icon? 
I adore Alexa Chung style, she always looks so natural...

1 comment: