Friday 13 January 2012

Style Icon - Emma Stone

Easy A is definitely a movie worth watching, with Emma Stone as the main character nothing can go wrong!
As a style Icon she is perfect in every way. Her big round eyes just pulls my eyes and attention towards her every time I look at a picture of her... 
Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

Click here to view image

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute.. I don't I'd personally put her into the "style icon" categorie, since I believe she doesn't dress up, but has someone that tells her what to wear and what not to... I give more credit to natural fashion savvys like nicole richie, chloe sevigny or kate bosworth for example.. but none the less.. I love her.. she's my favorite "it" girl of the moment.. great photos

    ReplyDelete