Wednesday 27 June 2012

FREJA - THE GIRL WITH A BOYS ATTITUDE AND STYLE

One thing that leads me to this beautiful lady are her tattoos, i kinda have a thing for writing, so much so that a friend of mine is a tattoo artist and we have decided to have a tattoo party at mine in a few weeks time to get a few little tattoos done! I will definitely do a blog post on it so keep your eyes out. 

But another thing that draws me to her is her cool laid back, effortless style and attitude. Kinda reminds me of my day to day style. I have been a white vest / tshirt collector since the age of 14 and live in my slouchy vests, skinny jeans and leather biker...it always works!

Freja.... u r a cool girl!


 Find image here
 Find image here
 Find image here
 Find image here
 Find image here
 Find the image here
 Find the image here
 Find image here
 Find image here
 Find image here
Find image here

3 comments:

  1. I like her effortless style so much too!

    And this idea of "tattoo party" is so cool and fun, can't wait to see your pics of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her style too! and wow I'd love to go to a tattoo party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her she really looks amazing! From androgynous to very high fashion and feminine! Plus her tattoos also are so lovely! She inspired me to have one!

    Arra
    OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

    ReplyDelete