Saturday 1 September 2012

VENICE STYLE - CHUNCKY LACE - LOOK 21



Hi Girls.... I am in Venice for the film festival till Monday, having an amazing time. A little tired thou as i am here with Gala from Amlul Blog , and our days are filled up with filming, shootings, fittings and parties...

Anywayzzz.....

As you all know by now our AW2012 stock is coming in weekly and this is one of my favourites.
I wore this outfit yesterday ...... I dressed it down with a sporty jumper and some boots and then for the evening i slipped on a pair of heels and red lippy. 

ALSO PLEASE DONE FORGET TO ENTER OUR COMPETITION HERE
YOU CAN WIN THIS SKIRT!!







Skirt: Goldie
Jumper: Topshop
Bag: Loewe
Boots: Zalando
Sunnies: 'The Row' from Linda Farrow




1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely skirt and rather jealous that you're in Venice.
    Lace is the perfect thing to wear there considering their history, but I'm not getting into that!

    ReplyDelete