Friday 4 January 2013

OPENING CEREMONY HAS ARRIVED IN LONDON



 .....AND THIS IS WHERE I AM HEADING TOMORROW! 

I have always heard about Opening Ceremony but the last few times I have been to New York I havent really got myself to the store, so when a friend of mine told me they had just opened a store in london in October, just before i jetted off to China i made it a point to visit in the New Year.

ABOUT: 

Fashion trail-blazer, Opening Ceremony stormed into London in October to open its first permanent European store and hasn’t stopped running at full speed ahead since. Even before the store opened, Opening Ceremony had a pop-up during the London Olympics (of course, with a name like Opening Ceremony, how could they not?!) and a Topshop collaboration, and then they launched a capsule collection with Yoko Ono, earlier this month.

























Images HERE



1 comment:

  1. OMG; that store is amazing!! Where is situated? I used to go to London a lot and I would like to see the store!!
    Happy new year btw!!
    kisses from
    http://laotracolumnadecarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete