Monday 24 June 2013

MY HEART BELONGS IN THAILAND


On my last trip to China to Sample our SS2014 collection I took a mini trip to Thailand for a week with Rosie our Production Manager, and oh boy did us girls have some fun.

What I love the most about Phi Phi Island is that its such a relaxed free spirited place. You can wonder around all the alley way shops, eat anything from pizza to freshly caught fish, dance on the beach at midnight, go on cruises during the day, go diving... and the list goes on. 
But, the buckets are by far my favourite and the fact that u only need to pack a backpack with a pair of flipflops, bikinis and a few beach clothes.

I totally recommend this island to anyone who wants a super summer holiday!

Michelle x













































No comments:

Post a Comment