Thursday 21 July 2011

Autumn/Winter Inspiration 2011

It's always important to stay one step ahead of the game...especially when it comes to planning next season's wardrobe! So much of what I see around me can provide inspiration for new designs. Whether its an interesting vintage photograph, an image from a film or even the colours created when light shines through the trees. In fact, there's so much out there that captures my attention and gives me ideas for the next collections from Goldie London.

To get an idea of the kinds of inspiration I've drawn for Autumn/Winter 2011 take a look at the Mood Board bellow. For next season I've been stimulated by bewitching, woodland influences set to take you on a journey through a world of captivating autumnal shades. At the heart of the collection is an essence of mystery and intrigue for a girl lead by her imagination and curiosity.


Many of the Autumn/Winter catwalk shows, for me, had this strangely ethereal atmosphere and a beautifully haunting quality to the garments on show. For me, no design house captured this feeling better than Roberto Cavalli. Just looking at this campaign makes me feel as if I've been transported to an enchanting new fantasy world.


click here for images 





Models: Karen Elson, Natasha Poly, Maricarla Boscono 

Photographed by: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggot



No comments:

Post a Comment