Wednesday 9 November 2011

Meet Carys!




Jacket - Goldie London
Top - H&M
Jeggings - Urban Outfitters
Boots - River Island
Bag - Aldo
Jewellery - Urban Outfitters and Pret-a-portobello.com

We asked Carys a few questions...

What do you do at Goldie?
I'm Sales and Marketing Manager

Favourite place in London?
There's always something going on at Southbank or at Camden Market.

Favourite place to go shopping?
Oxford Street is too stressful so I'm lazy and shop online a lot! It's always nice having a look round the markets and independent boutiques like Luna and Curious in Shoreditch or Dover Street Market in mayfair.

What are you most looking forward to this Autumn?
I love this time of year so looking forward to lots of mulled wine in cosy pubs!

What were you favourite Summer collections?
Chanel and Mark Fast

What can't you live without?
My macbook!

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
I have some jewellery that's been passed down to me from family members - my favourite is a watch from the 30s that I never wear because I'm scared to break it!

What is your favourite item from the Goldie Autumn/Winter collection and why?
I love the Frankie jacket that I'm wearing in the pictures here, and also the velvet Sophie jacket. They're things you can keep forever.

What are you listening to on your iPod?
Little Dragon, Mystery Jets, New Villager and One direction

Who are your style icons?
Abbey Lee always looks amazing

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous style!.. We love the boots so much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    ♥BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete