Wednesday 8 February 2012

Meet Kirby!






Coat: TK Maxx
Jeans: Topshop
Cardigan: Topshop
Top: Never fully dressed
Shoes: Vintage
Mittens: Dents
Bag: Leeds Market




What do you do at Goldie? 
I'm a merchandising assistant intern. 

What were you doing before your internship? 
I am a Fashion Management student at the London College of Fashion.

Favourite Place in London? 
Covent Garden, because its always so lively and you are never lost of something to do.

Favourite place to go shopping? 
I prefer online shopping as you can always find something different but i do find myself on Oxford Street quite a lot!

What are you most looking forward to this Spring?
Definitely the sunshine and eating lots of frozen yogurt. 

What are your favourite designers at the moment?
Marc by Marc Jacobs has taken over my wardrobe this season. 

What can't you live without? 
My moisturiser, the sunshine and fashion

What is your favourite item in your wardrobe?
My black backless unitard - i wear it way too much.

What is your favourite item from the Goldie Spring collection?
I cant decide between the white Isabella dress and the mint green Melanie dress! I'm also pleased to see the Stacey jacket back this season as it was my favourite Autumn/Winter piece! 

What are you listening to on your iPod? 
I have a slight obsession with Bei Maejor and Miguel featuring J.Cole "All i want is you" has been played quite a lot.

Who is your style icon? 
Fashion blogger Olivia Lopez has such great style. I want her wardrobe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment