Friday 13 April 2012

STREET STYLE - LOOK 1

Hey all, so i have decided on my hugely busy schedule, we are gonna scrap the good old days of gracing the rooftops, and bring on the STREETS!! 
So weekly i will be posting my outfits of where ever i took them, Paris, China, London, ...basically where ever i may wonder....

Let me know if u give it a thumbs up?

PARIS - MINA SKIRT




 


Top: Vintage
Jacket: Leather biker, bought in Thailand
Bag: Celine
Sunnies: Rayban
Shoes: Clif (Paris)
Necklace: Hand made in my studio
Watch: Michael Kors




6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm !
    Love this look!
    ( streets - why not :D )

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! And where's the jacket from? I'm looking for a new one, and its absolutely beaut!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it in Thailand :( but i think they sell em in topshop downstairs in the vintage section, really nice small ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your english look!
    s

    ReplyDelete