Friday 5 March 2010

Goldie and McQueen


Ok, so no i cant really afford a McQueen closet, but when u have a flatmate that works for PR and she comes home with a bag full of new season pieces ready to take with her to Paris for fashion week, i managed to get my paws on them before she wisked them away with her.
I have always been a huge admirer of Mcqueen. When you put on one of his pieces you feel like you have dropped a dress size...seriously!! ....and the jackets work so well with my range!





This is my favourite oufit!!

I am wearing a dress from Goldie   buy it here



McQueen jacket and Goldie dress


I am wearing a dress from Goldie  buy it here
or something similar here

3 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog!

    It is lovely!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something new is going to happen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Goldie pieces look beautiful with the McQueen's...Impressive! Absolutely gorgeous and beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete